Vodka Watermelon Cooler is a simple and refreshing boozy watermelon cooler that is perfect for these hot summer days and your 4th of July backyard BBQ!
8 cups fresh watermelon cubed
2 Tbsp lime juice
2 Tbsp honey
1 cup water
1 cup watermelon vodka
For layering and garnish (optional):
sour apple pucker
fresh mint leaves
1.In a blender, add watermelon, lime juice, honey, and water and blend until fully pureed.
2. Pour through fine mesh strainer to remove pulp and seeds. Add vodka and stir to combine.
3. Pour over ice and garnish with extra watermelon slices and mint leaves, if desired, and serve
1. Fill glass with ice and pour sour apple pucker until glass is 1/4 – 1/3 full.
2. Slowly pour watermelon mixture over pucker and mixture will float on top.
3. Serve immediately with extra watermelon slices and mint leaves, if desired.