As summer comes to an end a Fresh Peach Margaritas is the perfect cocktail for the impending season change.
6 Ripe Peaches, cut in half, pitted, and peeled (don’t peel if you like a chunkier puree)
1/4 Cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
3 Tablespoons Confectioners’ Sugar
1 Cup tequila (I use silver but whatever you know you like is fine)
1/2 Cup Fresh Lime Juice (or bottled lime juice NOT from concentrate)
1/2 Cup Triple Sec
1 lime, cut into wedges
1. To make the fresh peach puree:
2. Peel and pit the fresh peaches. Combine the peaches, orange juice and sugar in the body of a blender; pulse until completely smooth.
1. Divide the ingredients evenly into 4 large glasses full of ice; stir well to combine.
2. Alternately you could do this individually in a cocktail shaker.
3. Serve at once with a wedge of lime.