Shrimp Francese treats butterflied shrimp to a light breading and a quick pan-fry before combining it with spinach, burst cherry tomatoes and a lemon-and-white wine sauce.
Jamaican Jerk Steak Tacos spice up a rainy Sunday brunch. This quick and easy dish helps create a fun, laid back brunch where the attention stays on your guest(s). Continue reading
Individual Beef Wellington are impressive and make a really very easy yet elegant Sunday Brunch. Perfect for a cold snowy Sunday late morning/early afternoon Brunch. Served with a glass of champagne (and use your imagination for desert). Continue reading
Lobster Roll make an elegant Sunday brunch that will allow you to spend more time entertaining and less in the kitchen. This recipe will show you on how to easily cook lobsters at home and create a delicious and amazing dish.
800 ml water to boil the lobster
1 kg live small lobsters, or you only need a half kilo if they are already cooked
45 gr of mayonnaise
A pinch of salt
Ground black pepper
Three pieces of hot dog buns
30 gr of unsalted butter
1. First, prepare a pot and fill with water. Turn on the heat and cook the water until boiling. Then, add the lobsters and don’t forget to put the lid on. Cook the lobsters for around 8 minutes or until you can see the lobsters has turned light red. Next, remove the lobster and let it rest for a while to cool.
2. After the lobsters are cooled enough, you can crack the shells. You need to do this carefully to pick the meat out of its tail and claws. If you have gathered all of the meat, then you need to cut the meat into small pieces or specifically into bite-sized pieces.
3. In a medium bowl, put the mayonnaise, lemon juice, honey, salt, black pepper and the chives. Combine these ingredients until they are completely mixed. After that, you may set this aside and prepare other ingredients. To continue, you may prepare the hot dog buns.
4. Here, you need to trim both sides of the buns for about a quarter inch. Also, don’t forget to spread the butter on top of the buns. Then, prepare a skillet and turn the heat up over medium heat. Toast the buns on it for a few minutes until they turn golden brown. Next, you may add the lobster into the buns as the fillings.
If you have reached this step, then you have finished cooking the dish, and you can immediately serve your homemade Lobster Rolls that taste as best as the fresh lobster. Moreover, it is combined with a delicious sauce that can make your lobsters taste much delicious. Thus, you won’t regret this.
Brisket Grilled Cheese is a gooey comfort food sandwich at its best! All you need is a few slices of leftover Brisket to make this work.
- 8 slices Italian bread or Texas toast
- 1 cup heaping shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup heaping shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2-3 slices leftover brisket, shredded
Spread about 1/2 tablespoon on one side of each piece of bread. To make a sandwich, place a piece of bread buttered-side down.
Cover the unbuttered side with shredded Cheddar cheese, then a layer of brisket, followed by a layer of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
Place another piece of bread unbuttered side down on top. Repeat for remaining sandwiches.
Heat a pan, preferably cast iron, over medium heat. Cook 1 or 2 sandwiches at a time, until golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted.
These Maryland Crab Cakes With Horseradish-Sriracha Remoulade use hardly any filler for the best crab flavor, are seasoned with Old Bay, and are topped with a delicious Remoulade. Continue reading
Seafood spaghetti, known as tallarines con mariscos or tallarin marinero in Latin America, is a perfect example of the fusion of Italian food in Latin America. This easy dish is the perfect stay at home Sunday brunch. Continue reading
Roast Beef and French Onion Grilled Cheese is is a hearty winter delight. The nutty, gooey Gruyere cheese is even tastier when melted on top of savory roast beef and sweet, fragrant sauteed onion. Continue reading
Mexican Salmon with Black Bean and Avocado Salsa will save you and your guests from boring grilled salmon with this brilliant Mexican twist. The salsa is an absolute must and is what makes this meal a ten out of ten. Continue reading