For a great Valentine’s Day brunch serve up a seafood feast with some serious coastal flavor.
3 lb. red potatoes, quartered
4 lobsters (about 1 1/2–2 lbs. each)
2 lb. andouille or linguica sausage
3 lb. littleneck clams, scrubbed
6 ears fresh corn, chucked and halved
1. Steam potatoes in 1″ simmering water in a large pot for 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Add enough water to a very large pot to come up 1″. Cover and heat to boiling on high. Add 2 lobsters. Cover, reduce heat to medium and cook 15 to 17 minutes or until antennae come off easily when firmly tugged. Transfer to ice bath or sink and rinse with cold water until cool. Repeat with 2 more lobsters.
3. Grill sausage on medium until grill marks appear, turning occasionally. Transfer to cutting board. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut into 3″ lengths.
4. Grill clams on medium, covered, just until they open, about 8 to 10 minutes. (Do not turn over).
5. Steam corn in 1″ simmering water in large pot, 8 to 10 minutes. Arrange large sheets kraft paper or newspaper on outdoor serving table. Place potatoes, lobsters, sausages, clams, and corn in center. Serve with drawn butter, lemon wedges and dinner rolls.