Bronco Jello Slice Jell-O Shots are slightly time consuming, but can be made well in advance and will be a game time favorite.
1 – 3 oz box Blue Jell-O
1 cup Boiling Water
2/3 cup Blueberry Vodka (or booze of choice)
1/3 cup Cold Water
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours minimum
Makes: about 30 wedges (depending on orange size)
How to Make the Slices:
1. Cut the oranges in half.
2. Use a spoon and gently scoop out the flesh of the orange.
(this was semi-challenging, buy a whole bag because you may accidentally make holes in the bottom when scooping you have to be careful when you get to the navel or stem, I found using my hands once I loosened up everything else at that point was easiest.)
3. Place orange halves in a muffin tin so they won’t roll around while the Jell-O sets.
4. Boil your water and in a spouted bowl stir in the Jello-Mix until it is well dissolved.
5. Stir in your vodka and little bit of water and mix well.
6. Pour the Jell-O shot mixture into your orange halves and place in fridge for at least 4 hours.
7. When Jell-O has solidified, cut into 3 slices per half.
For more Super Bowl recipes and party planning tips click below:
Super Bowl Buffalo Chicken Sliders
X(tra) Super Wings- Spicy Hot Jamaican Jerk Wings
Carolina Panther Punch
Home Made Soft Pretzels
Super Bowl Seafood Pizza
Super Bowl Loaded Nachos