By Adewale Adekanbi and Walter Rutledge
How could Nicholas Morgenstern ever top avocado-toast ice cream? In collaboration with First We Feast, he’s hosted a very special Kanye West Ice Cream Week. Morgenstern’s Finest Ice Cream will sell special sundaes all inspired by what West’s fantasy ice-cream parlor might look like.
The offerings included Kim Kardashian Thirst Trap Sundae (sesame-caramel ice cream with Champagne-caramel sauce and whipped cream), All Day Vanilla Ice-Cream Cake (vanilla cake, vanilla ice cream), and, best of all, I Am a God Ice Cream Croissantwich: vanilla ice cream stuffed inside a custom-made Arcade Bakery croissant.
For the fun of it lets imagine what Kayne West Ice Cream Week could look like without a reality check:
1. The Happy Host – Kayne himself will coop up his Yeezy frozen favorites:
2. The Kim K Double Scoop- A full double scoop of Ass Munch favored imitation chocolate ice cream (10 per cent milk, and 90 percent cellulite). Try sprinkling on some Ray J nuts for a salty bite.
3. Kanye’s Drippy Cone- Comes with a shot of penicillin.
4. Kanye West Yeezy 2 Red October Sundae Overpriced and overrated, will put inches on your waist while slimming your wallet.
5. The Kayne West Ice Cream Week Motto: Now go punch a photographer