Rolls-Royce has been pushing the boundaries of art and engineering for over 100 years. The wild Rolls-Royce Vision Next 100 made its debut at London’s Roundhouse arts venue.
It boasts a dazzling design, including 28-inch wheels and a silky wool sofa in the interior. It also has advanced technological features, such as total self-driving capability.
Additional Features include:
• Artificial intelligence making the extreme-luxury car fully self-driving (steering wheels not welcome here) and creating a virtual assistant that will provide recommendations on destinations and scheduling.
• Organic light-emitting diode (OLED) touch-screen, Macassar wood paneling, deep-pile ivory wool carpet and a silky wool sofa for comfortable seating on the interior.
• A 19.4-foot-long, 5.2-foot-high body, equaling the same dimensions as the extended-wheelbase edition of the Rolls-Royce Phantom.
• Polished metal, the famous Rolls-Royce “pantheon” grille with Double-R badge.
• Luggage compartment near the front wheels.
There was no price listed for this vehicle — as a concept, it’s not for sale — and for those who may not be enamored with its looks, that’s probably a good thing.