Lobster Wontons are an easy & tasty appetizer or light dinner that won’t break the bank!
20 wonton wrappers
1/2 t. cumin
1/2 t. salt
1 T. olive oil
7 oz. fresh lobster meat, chopped into small pieces
1/2 mango, diced
1/4 c. pineapple, diced
2 scallions, chopped finely
1/2 lime, juiced
1/4 t. salt
1 (11 oz.) package store-bought spicy guacamole
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Add all the ingredients for the lobster salad into a bowl and mix to combine.
3. Place in the refrigerator to chill while you make the wontons.
4. Lay out the wonton wrappers on a baking sheet and brush lightly with the olive oil.
5. Add the cumin and salt to a small bowl and mix together.
6. Season the wonton wrappers with the cumin and salt mixture and place in the oven to bake for 8 minutes. Watch them carefully as they cook so that they don’t burn.
7. Remove from the oven and cool.
8. Once the wontons are cooled, add a large spoonful of guacamole to the center of the wonton.
9. Top with another large spoonful of the lobster salad.
10. Repeat with the remaining wontons.
11. Serve immediately.