Grilled Tuna with Fresh Horseradish is a terrific choice for fast, high-heat grilling. This quick-and-easy recipe was inspired by the simplicity and flavors of sushi. And the flavorful horseradish sauce is also delicious with swordfish, salmon, and mahi mahi.
2 (8 ounce) fresh tuna steaks
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
1 tablespoon finely grated raw horseradish root, or more to taste
4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
1/2 teaspoon hot chile paste (such as sambal oelek)
1 tablespoon minced green onion
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
2. Lightly oil steaks with vegetable oil.
3. Stir soy sauce, rice vinegar, horseradish, cherry tomatoes, and hot chile paste in a bowl
4. Place steaks over hottest part of the grill and cook for 3 minutes per side.
5. Transfer to a plate.
6. Spoon soy sauce mixture over steaks and garnish with green onion.
Grilled Tuna with Fresh Horseradish